Welcome to Love Your Life + Law of Attraction.
Today we’re going to talk about why focusing on how is not the path of least resistance and gets in the way of manifesting.
This episode is perfect for anyone who wants to learn…
- Why focusing on how when you don’t know how is a momentum stealer
- What Abraham says happens when you pose questions you don’t have answers for
- Whether you want to tap into a dozen ways what you want could manifest or an infinite number
- The creation lane you are supposed to be in versus the one that belongs to the Universe
- Why your project plan and To Do list are probably not on the path of least resistance to getting what you want
- What focusing on how what you want will manifest has to do with doubt, uncertainty, confusion, and frustration
- The only how you need to know
- 11 guideposts you can use for getting on the path of least resistance to what you want
“When you talk about what you want and why you want it, there’s usually less resistance within you than when you talk about what you want and how you’re going to get it. When you pose questions you don’t have answers for, like how, where, when, who, it sets up a contradictory vibration that slows everything down.” —Abraham
“For whatever you want, rid yourself of any conception of how you’ll get it.” —Mike Dooley
“The “how’s” are the domain of the Universe. It always knows the shortest, quickest, fastest, most harmonious way between you and your dream.” —Mike Dooley
“The Source within you knows everything you want, and where everything you want is, and your proximity to where it is, and the path of least resistance to get you to it.” —Abraham
“Everything you want is because you think you will feel better in the having of it.” —Abraham
“We want you to savor the manifestation of the emotion. If you can enjoy the manifestation of the emotion, you’ll move fast to the manifestation of what you want.” —Abraham
“Keep your focus on how you want to feel and let the Universe fill in the details.” —Abraham
“Action that comes from the feeling of inspiration is action that will produce good results, for you are allowing the Laws of the Attraction of the Universe to carry you.” —Abraham
“The path of least resistance is a thought path not an action path.” —Abraham
“You are never going to come to the end of your pile of desires. Every time a desire is born within you, and you line up with the feeling of it (not the feeling of the absence of it), it will flow easily into your experience.” —Abraham
Resources may be affiliate links, meaning I get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.