Welcome to Love Your Life + Law of Attraction.
Today I’m going to share seven myths about Law of Attraction.
This episode is perfect for anyone who wants to learn…
- Common scenarios that can make it seem like the Law of Attraction isn’t working
- What happens if your vision board makes you feel sad and disappointed because what you want hasn’t yet manifested
- Two very different myths many of us believe about taking a lot of action and taking none at all
- How to know which thoughts to starve versus which ones to feed
- Whether what your husband and friends believe about LoA matters
- Why you don’t have to be scared of a stray negative thought
- The myth/criticism of LoA about the shinny pennies—aka: the toys and things
“You are joy, looking for a way to express.” —Abraham
“The Art of Allowing says, ‘I’ve created it. It’s coming to me. It wants me. I want it. I will find a way to allow it. And the path to allowing what I want is the path of happiness, and joy, and feeling good.'” —Abraham
“If you want it and expect it, it will be yours very soon.” —Abraham
“You are action-oriented to your detriment. And we’re not trying to talk you out of action. We’re just wanting to talk you into alignment first, and then inspired action.” —Abraham
“The greatest gift you can give yourself is freedom from what others think.” —Abraham
“In your physical reality, things do not manifest instantly, for there is a wonderful buffer of time that gives you the opportunity to redirect your attention more toward what you do want to experience.” —Abraham
“The standard of success in life isn’t the things. It isn’t the money or the stuff. It is absolutely the amount of joy that you feel.” —Abraham
“Let the emotion be the prize, not the manifestation.” —Abraham
“Only when you have a conscious working knowledge of these (Universal) laws are you able to be the Deliberate Creator of your own life experience.” —Abraham
Note: Resources above may be affiliate links, meaning I get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.
Thanks for listening!
Every ten episodes of the podcast, I publish a book! Check out my Law of Attraction series.
Do you have a question about Law of Attraction? Send an email to: [email protected]