Welcome to Love Your Life + Law of Attraction.
Today we’re going to talk about beliefs and how they are always the only problem.
This episode is perfect for anyone who wants to learn…
- What a belief really is and why it’s not the “truth”
- Why you shouldn’t give special weight to certain beliefs because of where they came from or how long I’ve had them
- The one and only question to ask and answer about your beliefs
- How to bring awareness to your own beliefs—and how reframing limiting beliefs is key to manifesting what you want
- Something interesting I’ve noticed around worthiness
- A simple exercise you can do to see if your beliefs match your desires
“Beliefs are always the only problem.” —Steve Chandler
“You do not allow because you do not believe. What you believe regarding anything that you want is extremely important—for you will allow only within the boundaries of your beliefs. And so, in many cases your beliefs must be altered to harmonize with your intentions.” —Abraham
“That which you think, in any moment, attracts unto itself other thoughts that are like it.” —Abraham
“You are perceptual beings with different vantage points and it does not matter how much information is given—you cannot see beyond the vibrational limits of where you are standing. You cannot live or see or experience outside of your own individual beliefs.” —Abraham
“A belief is only a thought you continue to think; and when your beliefs match your desires, then your desires must become your reality.” —Abraham
“What you are living is the evidence of what you are thinking and feeling, every single time.” —Abraham
“As you imagine and visualize and verbalize your new story, in time you will believe the new story, and when that happens, the evidence will flow swiftly into your experience. A belief is only a thought you continue to think; and when your beliefs match your desires, then your desires must become your reality.” —Abraham
Resources may be affiliate links, meaning I get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.