Welcome to Love Your Life + Law of Attraction.
Today we’re going to talk about the permission slip I didn’t even know I needed and wanted. It came from Abraham: “You can’t get it wrong and you never get it done.” To access this episode, join LYL Premium.
So here’s my question to you: Have you been living as if there’s a point at which you’ll get it all done? If so, this is your wake-up call.
This episode is perfect for anyone who wants to learn…
- Why it doesn’t really matter when you fail, make mistakes, and mess up
- The problem with living life as if the goal is to get it all done
- What happens when you try to rush to the end, to some state of doneness—thinking then you can be happy
- Why the destination you’re trying to reach is perfectly wonderful, but what you can learn from going to the movies and taking a vacation
- How your desires expand you and are also part of the expansion of the entire Universe
- The flawed thinking of If I can just get this and this and this done, then I’ll be happy
- The wake-up call to be liberated from getting things done at the expense of enjoying your life
“You will never get there, so enjoy your journey.” —Ask and It Is Given: Learning to Manifest Your Desires