Welcome to Love Your Life + Law of Attraction.
Today we’re going to talk about two reasons you need to get rid of half of what’s on your plate. I’m talking your To Do list, your calendar. To access this episode, join LYL Premium.
Does that sound exciting and scary? Enticing and absolutely impossible?
Well, I plan to make a compelling case for ditching half your To Dos and want you to finish this episode feeling excited and enticed to do just that!
This episode is perfect for anyone who wants to learn…
- What Abraham has to say about effort, hard work, and hustle—it’s very counter-culture
- Why my ego liked marking things off a To Do list
- Whether you’re using your To Do list to justify your existence
- The magic that comes from having more margin in your life
- Why enthusiasm is better than rest when you’re overwhelmed
- How your reasons for keeping your plate full are creating your reality
- An easy way to sort your high-vibe activities from your low-vibe obligations
“Effort is not your friend. Effort is what you do when you don’t believe. Trying is your indication that you’re not going with the flow.” —Abraham