Welcome to Love Your Life + Law of Attraction.
In today’s episode we’re going to talk about 4 ways your point of attraction may be creating a life you don’t want.
Do you think your point of attraction might be a problem? You’ll soon find out! To access this episode, join LYL Premium.
This episode is perfect for anyone who wants to learn…
- About the Unwanted 5 and how they lower your point of attraction
- How to choose between fault finding and love
- How you’re mis-creating by affirming the negative
- What happens when you keep rehashing the past
- One way you’re creating more of the same old, same old in your life
“Blame, criticism, finding fault, and complaining are all forms of negativity. All of them bring so much strife. With every little complaint and every moment you criticize anything, you are giving negativity. Complaints about the weather, traffic, the government, your partner, children, parents, long lines, the economy, food, your body, your work, customers, businesses, prices, noise, or service seem like small harmless things, but they bring back with them a whole host of negativity.” —The Power, Book 2 of The Secret
Resources may be affiliate links, meaning I get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.