Welcome to Love Your Life + Law of Attraction.
Today we’re going to talk about how long it takes for something to manifest.
This episode is perfect for anyone who wants to learn…
- Why “How many more months will I be single?” Is the wrong question.
- Why giving the Universe deadlines misses the point about how manifesting works
- How you could be resisting your desire without realizing it
- Why indulging in negative emotion about what you want is not benign
- What Abraham says is the only manifestation that matters
- What to do instead of thinking in terms of days, weeks, and months for your desire to manifest
“When people ask us how long does it take for something to manifest, we say, “It takes as long as it takes you to release the resistance. Could be 30 years, could be 40 years, could be 50 years, could be a week. Could be tomorrow afternoon.” —Abraham