Welcome to Love Your Life + Law of Attraction.
Today we’re going to talk about the emotional scale—what it is, how to use it, and I’ll answer a few frequently asked questions.
This episode is perfect for anyone who wants to learn…
- What your emotions are telling you about your point of attraction
- Why there are more than 22 emotions listed on the emotional scale
- What frustration, irritation, and impatience have in common
- Why Boredom is my warning bell
- Why I don’t want you to get bogged down in memorizing the scale or overcomplicating it
- The best and easiest way to move up the emotional scale
“When you improve your point of attraction, the Law of Attraction must bring you circumstances, events, relationships, experiences, sensations and powerful evidence of your shift in vibration. It is law!” —Abraham
“Your emotions are telling you everything you need to know about your point of attraction.” —Abraham
“Your emotions, your Emotional Guidance System, is what helps you to understand what you are thinking.” —Abraham
“Negative emotion is your indicator of resistance, while positive emotion is your indicator of allowance. And they are on the same meter: Allowance, resistance. Allowance; resistance.” —Abraham
“All physical beings have communication from their inner being in the form of emotion, and so, whenever your emotion is positive, you can know that you are in harmony with your inner intention.” —Abraham
Resources may be affiliate links, meaning I get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.