Welcome to Love Your Life + Law of Attraction.
Today we’re going to talk about how joy gets left behind when you are in a hurry to get things done, achieve goals, and get what you want. To access this episode, join LYL Premium.
This episode is perfect for anyone who wants to learn…
- Why being in a hurry for what you want cuts you off from joy
- How before my obsession with LoA I suffered from I’ll be happy when… syndrome
- The misunderstanding Abraham says many have about joy and the journey
- Why your goal—whatever it is—is not really the point
- 3 things that commonly get in the way of joy (spoiler alert: struggle, success, and goals)
- Why relaxing and smiling is way better than offering effort and struggling
“What’s the big hurry? You’re not ever going to get it done, so what are you racing toward? Every single activity that you’re involved in is for one purpose only, and that is to give you a moment of joy. That’s why it all exists. Lighten up. Laugh more. Appreciate more. All is well.” —Abraham
LYL #004: Oh, happy day! The measure of your success is joy.
LYL #077: After all, it is a joy-based philosophy
The Teachings of Abraham Well-Being Cards
Law of Attraction Reading List
Resources may be affiliate links, meaning I get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.