Welcome to Love Your Life + Law of Attraction.
Today we’re going to talk about what to do—and not to do—when your friends are skeptical about Law of Attraction.
This episode is perfect for anyone who wants to learn…
- Why putting your energy toward trying to convince anyone of anything is low vibe
- Why someone not believing in LoA is not your business
- What’s really going on when you feel negative emotion when someone believes differently than you
- What Abraham says about trying to get others to understand your point of view
- The consequence of making what others believe a problem
- The sweet relief available to you that can help you maintain your own alignment
- The connection between approval seeking and insecurity that takes you low on the emotional scale
“We want you to care so much about your own balancing of energy, so much so that we want you to leave everyone else out of the equation. And that’s one of the reasons that we think it is really a good idea to get your nose out of everyone else’s business. And you put your nose in your business and your only business is your alignment of energy.” —Abraham
“The less you try to get others to understand your point of view, the clearer your vibration will be.” —Abraham
“The greatest thing you can give yourself is freedom from what others think.” —Abraham
“The secret of the Universe really is minding your own business. What we mean by that is: Don’t get so involved in the desires or beliefs of others that you cause confusion or chatter in your own vibration and compromise your own alignment.” —Abraham
“All insecurity, every bit of insecurity that anyone/everyone feels is because they’re looking for someone else’s approval rather than closing their own vibrational gap, every single time. No exceptions.” —Abraham
“You must release your desire for the approval of others, because as long as you are letting the approval of others affect you, you will always be in an out of balance situation, because they are all wanting something different from you.” —Abraham
“We are going to tell you what the secret of the Universe is… Are you ready? Mind your own business.” —Abraham
Resources may be affiliate links, meaning I get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.