Welcome to Love Your Life + Law of Attraction.
Today we’re going to talk about why you want to shift away from old school self-discipline. To access this episode, join LYL Premium.
This episode is perfect for anyone who wants to learn…
- Why I get a cold chill when I hear the word “discipline”
- How to know if you’ve trained yourself to do things in a controlled and habitual way
- Two ways you might be punishing yourself for not being disciplined
- The lose-lose nature of old school discipline
- The altogether different kind of magnet you are depending on whether you take action from discipline or alignment
- Why I get an uneasy feeling when a client tells me they want help to be more disciplined
- My belief about sitting on the couch all day eating bon-bons and what it reveals about my former relationship with discipline
- Whether you should give up discipline altogether
“The discipline that we would like you to exercise is to make a decision that nothing is more important than that you feel good.” —Abraham