Welcome to Love Your Life + Law of Attraction.
Today we’re going to talk about why you want to shift away from old school self-discipline.
This episode is perfect for anyone who wants to learn…
- Why I get a cold chill when I hear the word “discipline”
- How to know if you’ve trained yourself to do things in a controlled and habitual way
- Two ways you might be punishing yourself for not being disciplined
- The lose-lose nature of old school discipline
- The altogether different kind of magnet you are depending on whether you take action from discipline or alignment
- Why I get an uneasy feeling when a client tells me they want help to be more disciplined
- My belief about sitting on the couch all day eating bon-bons and what it reveals about my former relationship with discipline
- Whether you should give up discipline altogether
“Emotion is vibration. What you give out is what you create.” —Abraham
“The discipline that we would like you to exercise is to make a decision that nothing is more important than that you feel good.” —Abraham
“Your cork floating is the only thing that is worthy of discipline.” —Abraham
“Discipline yourself to feel good. That is the only ‘discipline’ you need.” —Abraham
“Discipline is of value, but discipline yourself to feel good. That is the only discipline you need.” —Abraham
Resources may be affiliate links, meaning I get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.