Welcome to Love Your Life + Law of Attraction.
Today we’re going to talk about how there’s a better way to manifest than trying to micromanage the Universe.
This episode is perfect for anyone who wants to learn…
- Signs your approach to manifesting might be working against you
- How you cut yourself off from the infinite resources of the Universe when you are too singular and specific
- Why giving the Universe an ultimatum doesn’t work for getting what you want
- How leaving space for the Universe to work its magic will delight you
- Three little words that give the Universe room to maneuver and deliver what you want
- What relaxing has to do with receiving
- A personal example of a desired manifestation that turned out very different—and even better—than what I originally envisioned
- The belief you might need to work on if you’re ready to stop efforting your way to what you want
“The entire Universe is conspiring to give you everything that you want.” —Abraham
“As long as you are feeling discomfort within anything, you’re holding yourself in a vibration where all of the things that you have conjured, and all of the things that you have let the Universe know that you want, cannot flow to you.” —Abraham
“After you have asked, leave space for the universe to give you something even better, perhaps different from what you have asked for. When you insist from ego, you may set yourself up to miss a superior alternative. Complete your prayer, affirmation, or request with ‘this or better.’ You will be amazed at how cleverly the universe knows how to provide for you in ways you could not anticipate.” —Alan Cohen
“This or something better now manifests for me in totally satisfying and harmonious ways, for the highest good of all concerned.” —Shakti Gawain
“The Universe knows the perfect timing for all those things you want and will find, through the crack of least resistance, the best way to deliver it to you.” —Abraham
“I let go of my need to control and allow the Universe to do her thing.” —Gabby Bernstein
“If you have the ability to imagine it, or even to think about it, this Universe has the ability and the resources to deliver fully unto you.” —Abraham
“The key to serenity is trust the Universe has your back.” —Gabby Bernstein
“Relax and let the Universe pick the time and the way.” —Abraham
“When something really really really matters to you, let it go! Say to the Universe: You know what I want. Give it to me in the path of least resistance. Give it to me the easiest way possible. Give it to me in any way I can get it.” —Abraham
“When you tend to the emotional journey, this Universe has the resources and the cleverness to orchestrate for each of you what you exactly want.” —Abraham
Resources may be affiliate links, meaning I get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.